At Sales Factory, we hire the industry’s best creative thinkers who are willing to look beyond the obvious and tackle challenges head-on. That’s how we consistently deliver wins for challenger brands. This approach has made us one of the fastest-growing agencies in the country. Now is your chance to join the team that’s leading the charge for growth.
We are seeking a Content Marketing Copywriter with great writing skills, an understanding of written storytelling that translates to video, and strategic thinking to work within a team of marketing experts.
The Content Marketing Copywriter will work primarily with the new business team to create written and video content for the Sales Factory brand, as we continue to develop and share new subject matter expertise for the home improvement retail industry.
- Strong copywriting skills with at least 2 years of experience writing branded content, such as emails, blogs, white papers, brochures, video scripts, etc.
- Strong understanding of B2B content marketing/digital marketing trends and best practices
- Agency experience preferred but not required
- Retail experience a plus
- HubSpot experience a plus
At Sales Factory, an effective Content Marketing Copywriter is expected to:
- Be comfortable collaborating with agency leadership and subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Understand the value of marketing content – including website, social media, and video
- Have strong interviewing skills
- Grasp new subject matter quickly
- Work with creatives, researchers, and strategists to extract new opportunities for content
- Continually learn digital marketing skills that make content more effective
- Receive and act positively on constructive feedback
- Outline, write and create compelling, on-strategy content
- Interview subject matter experts (SMEs) and capture valuable insights
- Translate detailed insights into digestible materials for targeted audiences
- Write/create video scripts of SME content for video marketing
- Manage and work through multiple storylines of content simultaneously
- Ability to proof and edit copywriting of coworkers
- Have the vision and sensibilities to execute on ideas with intelligence and imagination
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines efficiently and responsibly
- Maintain a level of flexibility to quickly respond to changing demands
- Maintain effective organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to articulate and present thoughts and creative ideas
- Creativity to see beyond the brief and bring new ideas to the sales and marketing team